I received a notice my insurance company did not pay for a service. What happened and what should I do about it?
Although Therapy Corps accepts insurance, payment is not always guaranteed. We do not have information on your individual policy and its coverage. If you receive a notice a service was denied, please contact your insurance company for details. If it was inappropriate or you believe an error was made, please let us know and we will resubmit your claim as long as it is within your insurance company’s filing limit (which is usually 60-90 days of the date of service).
What is your cancellation/no-show/late policy?
We want to provide the best possible services to all our patients. We will do our best to schedule appointments that meet your needs. Regular attendance is important to your/your loved one’s success. We ask that you follow the attendance policies outlined below:
- Cancellations: Please call or text us at least 24 hours in advance to cancel your appointment. We reserve the right to charge a missed session fee if you do not give us 24 hours’ notice. Insurance will not cover this fee.
- Missed Appointments: If you cancel or do not attend 3 sessions in a row without 1 month’s notice (ex: vacations, holidays, etc.), we will put your services on hold until scheduling needs can be worked out. For planned absences, please notify the clinician 1 month in advance so that we can begin working on advanced make up visits in preparation for the absence.
- Late for Appointments: If you are more than 15 minutes late for your appointment, we reserve the right to cancel the appointment and consider it a missed appointment (see policy for missed appointments above). If you are late for 3 or more sessions, we may put your services on hold until scheduling problems can be worked out.
- Clinician Cancellations: If your speech-language pathologist is not able to attend your appointment, you will be contacted as soon as possible. Please be sure that our office knows the best way to reach you. Every effort will be made to reschedule your appointment in a timely manner.
To cancel an appointment, call or text at (512) 630-0488
or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Which insurance plans are accepted?
We accept some commercial health insurance plans. It is very important that you confirm with your insurance company that our providers are currently under contract (in-network) with your plan (even if it is listed below), since plans change frequently, and there are several sub-network plans that we may not be in-network for. If your insurance is not listed below, we are happy to see you, but as an out of network provider. In most cases, we are contracted with the following plans:
- BCBS – Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS – Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS – Blue Essentials
- BCBS – Commercial
- BCBS – Medicaid (Star, Star Kids, CHIP)
- BCBS – Medicare Advantage (HMO/Blue Essentials)
- Medicaid TMHP
- Scott & White
- Scott & White Medicare
How is my activity on this website being tracked?
We use analytic web technology to monitor the use of the site. We WILL MAKE NO ATTEMPT to merge personally-identifiable information with non-personally identifiable information. We are using Google Analytics. Examples of the data we have enabled are: • Google Analytics Advertising Features (demographics and interests) • Standard Data (Geo, Behavior, Technology, Mobile, Users Flow) For details see: https://www.google.com/analytics.
Contact us now to work toward your goals today!
In-person therapy will be offered in the area pictured above, when in-person services resume.
M-F 8:00am – 5:00pm
To view more information about insurance coverage, please visit the FAQs page. We also accept private pay.