“Be not afraid of growing slowly; be afraid only of standing still.”
– Chinese Proverb
Ashley Fairleigh, M.S., CCC-SLP
Ashley enjoys working with pediatrics and adults of all abilities. Her philosophy is establishing and implementing a collaborative and sustainable approach involving all team members including teachers, therapists, audiologists, physicians, early educators and family members. She incorporates a treatment plan based on each person’s unique abilities and caregiver goals. Ashley enjoys presenting on a variety of topics related to communication disorders at local, regional, state and national conferences.
She graduated from The University of Texas at Dallas in 2001, with a Master’s in Communication Disorders, but thrives on continuing education and has earned ASHA’s ACE Award each year since 2010. She is a certified Master Trainer through the Texas Registry (see Classes Section for more detail). She is is PROMPT-trained and a PEERS® certified provider for adolescents.
She is a Returned Peace Corps Volunteer and served 27 months in Niger, West Africa. She lives in Austin with her husband and children and enjoys enjoys running (even when no one is chasing her), the outdoors, hot yoga, taking care of her backyard chickens and rabbit, traveling, listening to live music and spending time with family and friends. She is proficient in sign language.
She is the owner of Therapy Corps, PLLC, a mobile and virtual speech and language therapy practice serving children and adults in central Austin (in person and virtual) and Texas (virtual only).
- Articulation disorders
- Aural (re)habilitation: implantable hearing devices
- Early childhood intervention
- Feeding & swallowing disorders
- Hearing loss: hearing aids, bone anchored devices, cochlear implants
- Late talkers (receptive and expressive communication)
- Certified Peers® therapist for Adolescents
- ASHA certified since 2001
- yearly recipient of ASHA’s ACE award since 2010
- Proficient in Signing Exact English
- Master Level Trainer: Texas Trainer Registry
- PROMPT Trained
- Hanen Certified: “It Takes Two to Talk” Program
- VitalStim Certified (pediatrics and adults)
Contact us now to work toward your goals today!
The above map shows our approximate service area for in person services.
M-F 8:00am – 5:00pm
To view more information about insurance coverage, please visit the FAQs page. We also accept private pay.